Money Train 3 Game Review
Money Train 3 Game Review – Money Train 3 is a new casino slot from Relax Gaming, where we once again get to enjoy an emotion-charged train ride. It was back in 2019 that the slot world was first introduced to their Money Train series, which quickly found a place close to the heart of many with its thrilling bonus game. A year after this success, it was time for a sequel to appear, namely the Money Train 2 slot.
There, the design had been further optimized, and the stats had been given a big boost, where players now could win up to an incredible 50000X the bet. Its incredibly high entertainment level and slightly addictive bonus game made it perfectly understandable why it is considered among the best games ever created.
When it comes to sequels, there is usually considerable pressure to surpass the previous version, something they succeeded phenomenally with that time and this time. They will try to surpass two previous successes. At a glance, you can see that they are not here to mess around, where a maximum potential win of 100000X has been added. With great excitement, it is time for us to jump on this high-speeding train and find out what you can expect to see during the spins.
Money Train 3 Game Review – The game begins with an excellent scene-setting intro clip that thrusts Money Train 3 from the arid lands of part two to something far more futuristic. A Jinx-Esque character fires a laser which takes on the form of an ultra-chromed train, and it’s game on. The base game takes place in. a workshop, a station, and a laboratory where locomotives are engineered into something more mysterious.
Your guess is as good as ours, but it’s very different from what came before and reinforces Relax Gaming’s interest in science fiction. A Western-inspired soundtrack strengthens the link between the games in the series before picking a bet to see what could possibly thunder through next. Play Money Train 3 slot at Tortuga Casino and take advantage of their welcome bonus of 1200€/$
Money Train 3 Game Review – The RTP and Volatility
Money Train 3 Game Review is a video slot from Relax Gaming that features five reels, four rows and 40 paylines. You can bet between 0.10€/$ and 10€/$ per spin. The Money Train 3 RTP is 96.1%, slightly above average. Volatility is extremely high due to the huge top payout and loaded bonus round.
Money Train 3 Game Review – Slot Features
Money Train 3 Game Review has three features: respins and the Money Cart Bonus. It also lets you buy bonuses for a certain multiple of your stake. The Money Train series by Relax has been instrumental in the rise in popularity of the hold and respin bonus. Since many have copied or taken from the series, most notably Cash Truck by Quickspin which not only stays close to the name but borrows the idea of persistent modifiers.
However, not many come close to the originals and Relax Gaming continues to lead where others follow in this regard. So, without further ado, let’s see what the third exciting instalment of the Money Train series has to offer.
Money Train 3 Game Review – Bonus Buy
If you want to take advantage of the bonus game immediately, you can use the bonus buy feature, which has an RTP of 96.50%. You can then choose from the options below that cost and do the following:
- 20X = You activate the bonus game where you have one respin from the start.
- 50X = You activate the bonus game where you have two respins from the start.
- 100X = You activate the original bonus game, where you have three respins from the start.
- 500X = You activate the bonus game with three respins, where you also get to start with a randomly selected persistent symbol.
Money Train 3 Game Review – The Respin Bonus
The Respin feature can be randomly activated when you make a spin that does not generate a win. Then one of the visible symbol types will be randomly selected, where they become sticky, and then you receive a respin. If you land one or more of this symbol chosen type on the reels, these will also become sticky, and a new respin is awarded.
This continues until you no longer land one of the same symbol types or have successfully filled all the reels. You can also land multiplier symbols that show either 1X, 2X or 3X that do not stay on the reels, but they still award you a new respin. All multiplier symbols are collected into a total win multiplier meter, which it is then applied to your total win.
Money Train 3 Game Review – Money Cart Bonus
The Money Cart Bonus Round feature is activated if you land three or more scatter symbols. You can also land persistent gold symbols that substitute scatter symbols upon activation. All scatter and any persistent symbols you landed on activation will remain in their positions, and you will be randomly assigned the persistent symbol type.
You will then receive three respins; each time you land one or more symbols, the respins will reset to 3. If you manage to fill an entire reel with symbols, a new reel is unlocked on the side, where you can open a maximum of two additional spins.
You can land the following symbols during the bonus game that have these properties:
- Money Symbol = This has a value of between 1X to 10X the bet.
- Collector Symbol = This will collect the value of all symbols on the reels and then add these to its own value.
- Sniper = This will double the value of between 3 to 8 symbols, where it also can shoot at the same symbol multiple times.
- Collector-Payer = This will collect the value from 3 to 5 symbols and then pay out the collected value to those symbols.
- Necromancer = This will resurrect 2 to 7 special symbols that are not persistent. It can activate the same symbol multiple times.
- Absorber = This will absorb the value of all symbols, except the special symbols and then these symbols are removed from the reels.
- Tommy Gun Sniper = This will select a random symbol on the reels, doubling the value of this symbol 2 to 6 times.
- Tommy Gun Payer = This will select a random symbol on the reels and then add a value of between 5X to 100X on this symbol 3 to 10 times.
- Persistent Collector = This will collect the values from all symbols on the reels, except its own, on each spin made.
- Persistent Sniper = This will double the value of 3 to 8 randomly selected symbols on each spin.
- Persistent Collector-Payer = This will collect the value from 3 to 5 symbol types and then pay out the collected value to those symbols. This occurs on each new spin that is made.
- Persistent Necromancer = This will revive 1 to 7 non-persistent special symbols, where their properties are reactivated. It can activate the same symbol type multiple times.
- Persistent Shapeshifter = This symbol type will activate on each new spin made, where it will randomly act as a Collector, Collector-Payer, Sniper, Tommy Gun Sniper or Tommy Gun Payer symbol.
Money Train 3 Game Review FAQ
Can I play Money Train 3 for free?
Yes, All of the online casinos that have this game allow players to play the game in demo mode.
Can I win real money on Money Train 3 slot?
Yes, If you have a registered account with Arlequin Casino and have made a deposit, you can win real money in the Money Train 3.
What is the best Online Casino to play Money Train 3?
There are several good casinos to choose from, but if we have to name one, it would be Tortuga Casino.
Can I play the Money Train 3 slot on a mobile phone?
This video slot is mobile-optimized and can be loaded on any device.
How to win playing Money Train 3?
This certified game generates random results, and all you need is a bit of good luck. Look through the paytable to learn how and how much you can win.